My Client are renowned for being market leaders – and have some amazing brands! several of which are Number 1 in their own sector! (not just in Ireland but in the global market) Due to a maternity leave; they are now looking for a personable and driven Brand Manager to join the Team for a fixed contract who will fit in with the team and culture. (it would be highly advantageous if you have FMCG experience.)
Why this Company and the role? The Brands speak for itself but as important it is the people in the Business- the Head of Marketing is personable; fair with a wealth of experience and you will obtain fantastic exposure- you will work with your fellow Brand Managers; the Head of Marketing and the UK Team.
The Head of Marketing “For this role Denis, media planning, digital and trade marketing experience is important. We’re also looking for someone who can hit the ground running and a good balance between activation and strategic thinking as they will work with agencies in ensuring best in class activation and roll out of innovation.
- Drive business growth by identifying and activating key growth levers for the brands by delivering outstanding local marketing and activation plans for the brands in Ireland
- Work collaboratively with UK colleagues on strategic direction, comms and Innovation and translate this into a strong local plan
- Lead local agencies on development of strong media touchpoint plans and where applicable lead experiential and influencer activations, engaging our consumers where they spend most of their time…online and on mobile devices
- Lead excellence in execution, delivering best in class shopper planning and activations across all touchpoints to include e-comm.
- Work collaboratively with the Irish cross-functional teams in the development and roll out of comms, shopper plans and innovation relevant to the Irish market.
- Lead monthly brand performance reviews with the cross functional team and make solid recommendations on how to drive the brand forward.
- Work with Sales team to ensure the strongest promotional plan that contributes to delivering long term, sustainable, profitable growth.
- Where applicable lead innovation projects across UK & Ireland and roll out innovation planned in 2021 with budget management also key.
- 3-5 years of brand marketing experience within the FMCG Sector
- Good strategic thinker who can lead a brand independently and has shopper marketing experience.
- Can demonstrate strong experience in leading a brand from strategy to implementation.
- Has strong media planning experience and proven track record on managing media agency.
- Has experience in activating brand comms throughout a number of touchpoints to include TV, Social and influencers.
For more information please contact Denis Mac Sweeney on 087 977 2742 or email Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated confidentially.